There are local council elections on the 5th May 2022. Meon Valley Labour Party have some excellent election candidates standing, you can find out more about them on our candidates page, where they give more information about themselves, and their policies.
Meon Valley Labour’s key policy priorities for the constituency are:
- Support for households through the cost of living crisis.
- More new affordable social housing that does not overwhelm communities.
- To connect our villages and towns with better public transport.
- To back our High Streets with improved accessibility.
- To make the environment a primary concern in council decisions.
These key policies have been developed by Meon Valley Labour, via consultation with the local community. We would encourage everyone to Vote Labour on May 5th.
Meon Valley Labour